Scottish Nail Technician of the Year 2012

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

[email protected]

Reaction score
Hi,

I thought I'd take a minute to let you know that entry is now open for the annual Scottish Nail Technician of the Year competition, which takes place on Sunday 25th March at the Royal Highland Centre in Edinburgh.

It seems only five minutes since we were in Scotland in April, but the time's come again for you to get your application forms in to guarantee your place. As you know, our table space is limited so we can only guarantee places to those who register in advance. There are 10 categories for you to enter this year:

• Top Tech Competition Nails
  • Top Tech Newcomer Tip & Overlay
  • Salon Nail Art Challenge
  • Top Tech Like4Like
  • Salon Nail Challenge
  • Student Tip & Overlay Challenge
  • Top Tech Photographic Nail Art
  • Top Tech Photographic Classic
  • Top Tech Boxed Nail Art
  • Student Boxed Nail Art
The theme for this year's Top Tech Photographic, Top Tech Boxed Nail Art and Student Boxed Nail Art is 'Bollywood' so we're expecting some fabulously creative entries. We're also running the Top Tech Photographic Classic Nail category, perfect if you can't attend the live competition but want to showcase your skills creating completely natural manicured nails or natural / standard French nail extensions / overlays.

The competition is a little earlier this year than usual, so please don't miss out by delaying your entry. You can download all of the rules and regs, an application form and a Competitors' Pack by clicking this link: BeautyServe.com:: The world of beauty at your fingertips

Looking forward to seeing you all again in Edinburgh!
Melissa x :hug:

I'll be there :) cannot wait!!

Ela xx

me too! and its my birthday!!!!

Latest posts

Back