Scratch article- cancer

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

happyfeet

Reaction score
Morning geeks!

After receiving my much anticipated scratch mag this month, i do as i usually do and skim over each page first then start back at the beginning to read specific articles that caught my eye. This month my most favourite article is titled caring for nails during cancer treatment.

I urge everyone to read this fabulous article. I've certainly learnt lots of new information that i will also share with my sister. I recently shellaced her to keep her spirits up after losing her hair just before Christmas, the positive emotional and physical effect this had on her was great. It also made me feel like i had helped her somehow however small that somehow was.

I loved that the article not only taught us how to care for nails during cancer treatment, but how we can emotionally lift our clients.

So if you read the article, do you have any additional hints, tips or insights into nail care procedures, suitable products or fabulous stories of how you have helped a client diagnosed with cancer care for their nails?

Love n hugs all x x x

I havn't read that article yet, but will do.

I just wanted to say how lovely it is that your sister and you were able to take something positive from having her nails done.

Big hugs back at ya :hug:

I agree, what a fantastic article!

Happyfeet, I am sending you and your sister a big big bigggg hug. ((((hug)))

x

Awww thanks for the kind messages ladies! I know the positive impact it had on my sister having her fingers and toes done with shellac and I'm just so pleased scratch published this article this month to inform other techs too :) x o x

love n hugs x x x

Wonderful Article.. Best wishes to your sister xx

Latest posts

Back