Sculpting-finally cracked it

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tinker bell

Reaction score
Hi geeks.
Just wanted to share a few things I picked up on my nsi course this week.
I do a fair bit of sculpting already but just didn't think I was good enough, love to sculpt as you can create just about anything.
So I goes on my course , all the basics covered ect but it was 99% practical which was very good too. You do one hand on the course , we first covered form fitting. Little tips on how to get the form to fit perfectly ect,I.e stick the 2 tabs nearest to the free edge together first before fitting, we also covered a little on mix ratio and why where you place your 1st bead is zone 1 is so important, how to move it around ect and go in and tidy up the smile lines.
We then covered zone 2&3, the things I was doing wrong are so simple to fix, simple things like angle of brush, where to place bead, to let the acrylic polymerise ect.

So for anyone that just doesn't think they are quite good enough I recommend this course.

I have never done a better set of sculptured before this.

X

Hey. Was it a conversion course. Sounds like you've got a lot from it. I was booked on a course a couple of months ago with nsi but had to cancel as my husband couldn't get time off work to watch kids. Will hopefully do it next year x

Hi mummysmith. It was the sculpting course that I did, I also did the conversion course a few ago ago which was good too. But this course really was good, only a couple of hours but I picked up quite a few tips and have never done a better set before this. You can also do 1-2-1 training at nsi which is £45.00 an hour.

Latest posts

Back