Scuplting! please help me before I lose my sanity!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I recently tried Entity forms and they are excellent. The normal ones are so easy to use but they also do 'corrective' forms that have 2 ends to them, one way round they have a curved nail bed edge and the other way round they have a straight edge for flat and bitten nails which tend to have a straight free edge. They both fit fully around the finger and do not budge once in place.

Someone else may do forms like this but these are the first I have tried like this and they fit perfectly in seconds and make sculpting so much easier!

I pinch, started this a couple of years ago and my nails are much more consistant than before. It is the look and strength of the nails at the end of the day that you should consider rather than who does and who does not pinch. :D

lechat do the double ended forms too so you have 2 shapes to choose from.
LeChat UK - Nail Care Products

Practice practice practice, thats the key, and if you are going to sculpt acrylic on flat nails, you can create your own shape for the beds and free edge

lechat do the double ended forms too so you have 2 shapes to choose from.
LeChat UK - Nail Care Products

thank you for letting me know! until this thread i had never heard of double ended forms!

i had a look at the link you provided for me but cant seem to find any forms! can you please tell me what section they are under as i have had a good look and really cant find them!!!

Thanks
Jodie x x

Practice practice practice, thats the key, and if you are going to sculpt acrylic on flat nails, you can create your own shape for the beds and free edge

thanks hun! i am determined to conquer this!

Jodie x

thank you for letting me know! until this thread i had never heard of double ended forms!

i had a look at the link you provided for me but cant seem to find any forms! can you please tell me what section they are under as i have had a good look and really cant find them!!!

Thanks
Jodie x x

lechatnails.co.uk : Powder Gel

p&p will be lower if you telephone your order if you only want the roll of forms.

Latest posts

Back