Second stiletto attempt

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

K-Nails

Reaction score
hi guys

ok ive had another go. please note my stupid camera does make my fingers look fat in this so this nail is no way as wide as it looks.

i have not used a pinching tool yet as i dont have one. just wondered if the side walls were any better, smileline any better and slightly more stiletto than almond.

ALL CRITISM WELCOME CHEERS GEEKS XXXXX :wink2:

Attachments

• nail glam 002.jpg
    nail glam 002.jpg
    118 KB · Views: 652
  • nail glam 003.jpg
    nail glam 003.jpg
    122 KB · Views: 572
  • nail glam 005.jpg
    nail glam 005.jpg
    123.9 KB · Views: 1,205
  • nail glam 008.JPG
    nail glam 008.JPG
    111.3 KB · Views: 543
Last edited:
I think thats great for your second attempt and I love the colours you used. :)

Thanks so much angie I flipping hate my camera lol. It makes the nail look shorter and fatter than it really is. I know I've got a long way to go but hey gotta start somewhere haven't I xx

Love it, absolutely brilliant!! :biggrin:

love it!! xxx

Beautiful, and I love the colours! xxx

I really love the colours you have used here! Do you get much demand for the stiletto nail? x

Hi jojo

Lol everyone is frightened of them and to be honest all my customers are very sensible working people who have jobs or horses that wouldn't allow this sort of nail.

Unfortunately my second job is in a kitchen otherwise I would be wearing ten of these babies.

Xxxx

Love it! really like the colours youve used too. How did you apply those colours x

Love it! really like the colours youve used too. How did you apply those colours x

Hi Hun

First I sculpted a very very thin layer of clear. Then I added the glitter on top then built up the rest with sheer and cover pinks. Xx

I work partite in a school so in the summer holidays I'm gonna do some more I loved that nail xxxx

Love them!!!

x

Thanks guys for all the lovely comments. I've bought some even more fab glitters and dried flowers so I can't wait to play xx

I think you've fine a fantastic job. Only critique I have is that maybe it could do with a little more of an apex where the smile line is. Stilettos need a bit more support for all that length. Looks gorgeous though, well done :green:

Thanks Hun and yes I probably did need a little more apex. Must admit I wore it for two and a half weeks horse mucking out and all without a break or lift. Had to soak off before I went back to my part time job gutted:rolleyes:

In the kids six weeks I'm going to do some with dried flowers I think lol xx

I love it! i would be over the moon if i had produced a nail like this :)

Latest posts

Back