Sectioning comb

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rees

Reaction score
Hi

Can anyone tell me a good way how to section hair, i'm still finding it difficult when trying to section a straight hair line parting when using perming rods or for anything else?

I have been looking online and saw this item - H674 HAIRDRESSING COMB WITH SECTIONING TEETH

Can anyone recommend this item.

Thanks

I have a comb with sectioning teeth on one end and they are awesome for getting the straight lines you want... So yes, I would recommend getting one if you are having trouble... That said, they do take a little getting used to at first... :) ...

I have a comb with sectioning teeth on one end and they are awesome for getting the straight lines you want... So yes, I would recommend getting one if you are having trouble... That said, they do take a little getting used to at first... :) ...

Hi,

Thanks for that,

Just bought it glad it will help me with the straight lines, i've been doing my course since last September and i've got a perming assessment that i need to do.

Alway's had trouble getting a neat row of perm rods on my doll's head, lol

Latest posts

Back