• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Salon Geek and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Seeking a Beauty Therapist role

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BettyBaa1994

Reaction score
Hi,

I am currently looking to work either Full Time or Part Time as a Beauty Therapist. I am more than happy to work Evenings and Weekends as a Therapist. I am looking for work in the South East, Surrey, and London areas. I am newly qualified and seeking a secure hourly paid position. I am seeking a job with great training opportunities and am desperate to learn more within Beauty.

I am qualified in all Level 2 treatments and I have just completed my NVQ Level 3 in Beauty Therapy and am working within a Spa.
Below are all the treatments I am qualified to perform.

*Manicures & Pedicures
*Waxing
*Facials ( Electrical)
*Massage (including Swedish, Aromatherapy, Hot Stone and Indian Head Massage)
*Fibreglass nails
* Body wraps
* Ear piercing
References are available upon request.
Please feel free to contact me via email on [email protected]
Thank you :)

Hiya,

I was just wondering if you are still looking for work I have a business in sutton where I rent a room in a hairdressers on gander green lane. I am looking for somebody to work Thursdays 9-5 Fridays 9-5 and possibly the odd Saturday and also holiday cover it would be on a self employed basis so you would be working under KM Beauty. I would pay all the room rent, supply all products and any training, there is already a massive client base so you would just need to turn up to work. We would split the days takings 60% to KM Beauty and 40% to you. This is a great opportunity and you would make good money as I have a great loyal client base.

Please let me know if you would be interested

Karen x

Latest posts

Back