Self assessment.. help!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xxx

Reaction score
Okay, thought i could do this myself but finding it a bit tricky. I dont want to pay for an accountant if i can do it myself and when i phone HMRC i NEVER get through to speak to someone.

im on the section Capital allowance and balancing charges

Is this about your starting up costs?

can some lovely geek PLEASE help me with this!!

This is why I pay my accountant, really worth they're weight in gold!:hug:

If your turnover is less than £77,000 you can fill out the short tax Return. I think I am correct in saying this . That is very simple

Have you been sent the short form ?

9 times out of 10 an accountant can save you more than what you pay them so worth investing in a decent one. I don't think I could do it by myself anyway! Hth

Awk I REALLY don't want to pay an accountant! :(

Iv registered online so didn't get a form sent out.

For my annual investment allowance I started trading in November. so 5/12 x 250,000 = £10,416.67. This is my annual investment allowance? Is that right?

Sorry to butt in cause prob taking your post on a tangent but can I ask re you start up costs if receipts are before your date you reg as SE can you still add them to your tax return - I only ask as I will soon be going SE but am gradually buying stock ready for launch will I beanie to add my receipts to my tax return next year or is it just stuff bought after hive reg as SE

Pm'd you the SA number :) xx

Latest posts

Back