self employed/advertising advice

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Claire21nire

Reaction score
Hey guys i need a bit of advice, im thinking ofr renting a room in a nail/ sunbed salon to do beauty!
The salon already has a good clientelle and alot of clents are asking for beauty and its close to home!
The thing is advertising i was going to put up posters hand out flyers etc but i was just wondering if anyone had any idea's how to lay it out?
Also if anyone has any idea's for my pricelists/ cards i would really apreciate it!!
would anyone reccommend anyone that is good at making them ? im just outside belfast...

You can do lots of cheap adverts, post cards to hand out and price leaflets and business cards with vistaprint, just don't sign up to their news letter as they charge you for this with out telling you,
for ideas have a wander around your town and collect price lists etc from other salons, you can see what ones you like and pinch ideas from them hth

Was wondering about this one myself these days. I'm slowly getting better at this and gona have to start to advertise. Tried searching here,but found nothing in the business section. There's so much tutorials, thought i'd find a tutorial about that aswell :) I was mainly interested in what list of services people put. I've seen some people put charge for pushing cuticles here?!?! That's bit odd to me, what am i gona have 10 customers come for just cutticle pushing lol? :p

Latest posts

Back