Self Employed Mobile beauty therapist - idea of earnings?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Natso

Reaction score
Hi All,

I am a trained beauty and holistic therapist and make up artist. I do not work in the business at the mo, more ad hoc,and as and when!

I am taking voluntery redunancy from my "proper job" and I am now thinking of going back into beauty part time.

I currentely work 3 days a week at my job and would like to do the same in my beauty.

Can anyone give me a rough idea how much a mobile beauty therapist would get for these kind of hours if their business is healthy. I live in the South West

As i need to make sure i earn enough for rent and nursery fees!

Thanks for anything you can help me with!

Hi Natso,
It is hard to say as it can depend on area and how much you market your business, it takes time to build up but if you work hard at pushing it, getting your name everywhere you can think, it will get there.
I work part time as my little girl is still in Nursery. I work 5 mornings, one afternoon, and four evenings a week. But do the odd sat evening for pamper parties etc.
I have very busy times where I cant fit anyone in for two weeks and quieter times like at the mo, where I am only working half my possible hours.
On average I earn between 150 on a quiet week and 350 on a busy one.
Obviously if you can manage taking a dip in earnings for a while it's a great idea and such a great job to do.
Good luck.xx:hug:

Latest posts

Back