Self employed mobile peeps?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

glamorizelincs

Reaction score
how much time do u have down per week spent online?? I seem to spend my life online lol

when your self employed time spent on the computer editing your website, advertising etc is included in your working hours

I'm confused. Surely when you are self employed you don't need to log hours and what you do in those hours. I'm self employed, I just pay myself a wage that the business can afford and which I can live off. Don't need to justify what or how long I worked for. I may have completely got the wrong end of the stick about what you were asking though :(

Is this for tax credits?:)
Sammie xoxo

I have no idea. I spend as much time as I have spare online updating pages, researching, looking through sg, so if I say I'm awake for 15 hours and work a 8 hour day then I'd say 6 hours are spent online with the hour split between cooking and bathing. I'm online on my way to the salon, I'm online while I eat. And quite often I will be online in the bath. Some days I feel like my front door wouldn't open without the Internet lol xoxo

I feel like I spend most of my free time online(sad I know!).xxx

Sent from my HTC Desire S using SalonGeek

and me lol! I blame blackberry's and Iphones lol!

It is for working tax credits i only have a few clients at the moment but spend a great deal of time working on my website promoting, research, emailing etc and i am wondering how much time the tax credits people will allow each week for working online? I must have put about 20 hours into creating my website. If anybody knows what i am on about please pm me many thanks x

Tax credits don't ask you to break down your hours as far as I'm aware, they ask if you are working the minimum hours required for tax credits or over the 30 hours (more money for you)
Researching, working on website, delivering leaflets, actual work, going to printers, going to wholesalers etc. etc. its all to do with work

many thanks for that sorry for being so vague in my initial post i would have thought you would have to keep a record of your hours xx

They only ask you if you work over 16 hours and if the money is below the allowable amount, you get benefit. Obviously this has to be all estimated, and then they ask you your ACCTUAL income. But you should have all that anyway for the taxman :) x

Latest posts

Back