Self employed therapist

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sarah01a

Reaction score
Hello everyone new to this site I'm currently working for myself at a salon and I don't know
If I'm being taken for a ride ?? My boss takes 50/50 of my earnings and I also buy products I don't buy top of the range products at the moment I can't afford to been here since October now I don't pay rent on my room or any gas electric water etc and they paid for the beauty licence this year too does this sound fair please I need some advice ???

Hello everyone new to this site I'm currently working for myself at a salon and I don't know
If I'm being taken for a ride ?? My boss takes 50/50 of my earnings and I also buy products I don't buy top of the range products at the moment I can't afford to been here since October now I don't pay rent on my room or any gas electric water etc and they paid for the beauty licence this year too does this sound fair please I need some advice ???

Usually it is 60/40 in favour of the person buying the products. You need to see how much you earn and maybe ask to start paying rent instead.

Latest posts

Back