Selling extensions?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mercedeszelah

Reaction score
Does anyone make there own clip ins and sell them? I'm thinking of doing this but didn't no where to buy the wefts (good quality)?

I've thought about it too just concerned as you need to open the hair make them and then pass them on that if there is a problem you can't return them so if the colour is a missmatch they are wasted otherwise you'd be running back and forth for nothing. I think it's a good idea though and maybe getting those plastic sleeves which open either end to protect them, no idea where you can get them from though.... X

Hi
I make them for clients who come into the salon. Mine are not cheap but they fit there head perfectly.

Hi
I make them for clients who come into the salon. Mine are not cheap but they fit there head perfectly.

Hi :)

Where do you get your wefts from hun? Pm me please x

Lancashirelass can you pm me please too.

Yeah I do this as well for clients. Bespoke clip in ones for them so I know the color is perfect for them therefore no problem with refunds but just like any other extensions prepared specifically for a client this can be a problem therefore you need to match color correctly before cutting or anything.

Hi
I get the client in who enquires about hair extensions and then co,our match their hair and make them to their requirements, as it depends on what hairstyle and thickness of hair they have to how many wefts of hair I use and how they are cut and sewn etc.

Great advice thank you all. Where are the wefts from?

Latest posts

Back