Semi perm eyelashes first set!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lbelle

Reaction score
Hi Geeks!

I am new to all this on here! Am already a qualified level 3 beauty therapist and have just trained with lash perfect in semi perm eyelash extensions.

This is a pic of one of my first sets 0.2 in thickness J curl in 9mm, 10mm and 11mm.

Can I have your honest opinions please? I don't think they were too bad for my first set but am hoping to get LOTS better obviously!

It took me about 2 hrs 15 mins, does the timing come with time too?

Also what do you think I could improve on?

Honest (but please still nice haha) opinions welcome! I no they may not look perfect compared to all you great lashers! :biggrin:

Thanks! x

Attachments

• LASHES.jpg
    LASHES.jpg
    91.1 KB · Views: 1,352
These are amazing for someone just starting out!! wow!
I'm not experienced enough to critique but just wanted to say good job!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek

They look really nice hun! I'm doing my training at the end of month n if mine turn out like that id be really pleased! Xxx

They look amazing compared to my recent sets. I'm really struggling :(

They look fab for your first set! It is def something that takes practice so don't be to down if your not happy with your first few sets (to post above) I am also still pretty new and some sets I do and I think yes I've got the hang of it then I will do another set and think no I haven't lol. X it's the timing in really working on now can't ever see me getting it down to 1.5 hours x

Not a lasher yet but had mine done lots and these look fab! I'd be more than happy to pay for those! X

Well done!
For a first set they are brill.
You will get tonnes better too so congrats!
There's stil plenty of lashes that could be lashed there but for a new lasher the amount you have done in 2hrs ins really good going and as you improve you will get lots more in in the same time :)
It looks like the lashes could be closer to the lid, mainly in the inner eye. It should be about 2mm but aim for as close to, but not touching, the lid.
They all look like the go in the same direction which is one of the hardest things to master so you definitely need to be pleased with yourself!

Word of warning...generally your second and third set after qualifying tend to be rubbish! This happens with everyone so don't stress, it's psychological!
I think you'll make a great lash technician so good luck and let us know how you get on :)

They look fab for your first set! It is def something that takes practice so don't be to down if your not happy with your first few sets (to post above) I am also still pretty new and some sets I do and I think yes I've got the hang of it then I will do another set and think no I haven't lol. X it's the timing in really working on now can't ever see me getting it down to 1.5 hours x

Don't aim to get your time down!
Always aim to get your quality up instead.
Lashing time improves with experience and clients would prefer an amazing set of lashes that took 2.5hrs than a crap sparse set that took 1.5!

I'm an experienced lasher, I take around 1.5-2hrs for a full set, depending on the client (if they blink lots, fidget, watery eyes, talk lots) and if it takes the full 2hrs I dont think anything of it as long as the lashes are amazing.

Latest posts

Back