Semi perm lash glue and lash help!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

charlotte1997

Reaction score
I've been doing individual lashes now for about a month, i am defiantly getting better however looking back the course i did wasn't helpful at all.

Firstly my glue and lash pack are coming to an end, i am wondering what the best brand is for both glue and lashes.

Secondly when i am comparing my lashes to other mine don't seem so thick, i don't want to go to heavy or long as thats what i was taught however mine just never come out as noticeable as my clients wanted which is extremely knocking my confidence.

I have been using 0.20 mm and 10-12mm and attached some photos.

Any advice would be much appreciated.

Thanks
fullsizeoutput_95.jpeg

I quite often use a thicker 9mm or even a 7mm to make them looker fuller

I would use a 0.15 in lengths 9mm-11mm. Just by putting a thicker lash in doesn't mean you will get a thicker set by bringing length down a bit and using thinner lashes so you can get more in you can get the lashes looking a lot thicker.
Have you already passed your course?? If you have and you have your certificate you could look at different brands most will ask for your certificate as proof of qualification. Otherwise you will have to sick with your training brand till qualified. Have a look at flirties.co.uk for lashes and adhesives though [emoji106][emoji106]

Latest posts

Back