Semi Permanent Eyelash help please :-)

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Missymeesh

Reaction score
Hi
Im just after a bit of advice please :)
I have a client in this wk thats asked for a natural look. Most of the lasehs i have done have been on younger girls that have asked for the glam look so ive been using J 12mm and covering every lash. Can anyone recommend what they would use for a more natural look? has anyone got any pics i can view? would you also cover every lash?

Many Thanks
Michelle xx

It will all depend on the clients natural lash! If they have long lashes or short. A straight lash or a curl lash.
I use j curl for a natural 8,9,10 on straight shorter lashes
I use c curl for a natural 8,9,10 on curl shorter lashes
As you can see there is no hard fast rule as everyone needs something different depending on their natural lash shape and length
Applying the same length will not give a natural look as no one naturally has the same length lashes! Could you go back to your trainer for advice on how to create different looks? Who did you train with?
Hth's
:hug:

Hiya, really again it does depend on the clients lashes, however when I do a glam look I am usually doing 13 length and upward so when I do a natural look I am using an 11 and 9 length, I tend to always use a C curl now as I find although people want a natural look, they dont want as natural as they think!!

Go for a shorter lash than you usually use and dont lash all the lashes, you are better to do slightly less than you think then you can always add some more on!

It really is quite difficult to explain especially as no-one knows what length, eyeshape your clients natural lashes are..

Hope that helps even a little bit!! xx

Thanks for your reply :)
I trained at Vibe Beauty Training in Bradford. Im back there tomorrow for my exam so i will ask for some more information on the different styles. I got a hand out with what the different lashes were for but was hoping to see if anyone had any pics at what they looked like completed so i knew what to aim for. I will try what you have advised with regards to not covering every lash and the lengths etc and like u say i can always add more if she wants :) Thanks loads for the advice xx

Hi Missymeesh. I have read your thread with interest as my query is the opposite to yours. I have natural looking eyelash extensions but have no idea what the lashes are.

I have been trying to persuade my daughter to get some as she has 3 small children and is always complaining she doesn't have the time to do her make up. She likes mine but she wants hers to look like they are well mascara'd, not Jordan style but to look made up more than mine if you see what I mean.

Would she need to ask for a particular thickness, style and length as I think my tech only uses one style (different lengths, obviously), and would probably need to get them for her.

Hi,
I normally use B curl lashes and just use a 8mm-10mm for a more natural look xx

Latest posts

Back