Semi permanent lashes

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

collychops

Reaction score
Hello all, after several years away from the industry, I am back and raring to go.... Having previously focused on nails only I am how looking at possibly offering the semi permanent lashes, can anyone recommend which are the best on the market at the moment. Thanks in advance all xxx

Hi

I was also just offering natural nail services and have just branched out into lash extensions.

I use AH Francis but there are lots of other fab brands out there too, but i've not tried any others as I love AH Francis.

I made sure I had my kit first so as soon as i'd done my training I could get cracking straight away.

I love it.

Flirties are well recommended but if you search on the site there's loads of different info on lots of courses xx

I have heard of flirties, and heard nothing but good things will defunately look into these i think. Thanks girls x

Sent from my GT-P3110 using SalonGeek mobile app

I have just trained in Hollywood lashes! The training was great they have different types of eyelashes to choose from. Im excited to get started. Did my first patch test last night so will do a few more so I have enough clients to pick from to practice x

Latest posts

Back