Semi permanent make-up, Wales?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tasha555

Reaction score
After searching these forums i seem to find it hard to find a trust worthy provider at a good price that is more local also. I plan to save or even save and get or borrow money to do SPMU course.

I was wondering if anyone could list where and who they've trained with and at what price did it cost them?

As much as i would love to do eyebrows, eyeliner and lipliner, i would probably do brows and go around and do more training for the rest, but then again it depends on the price of these academy offer.

It doesn't need to be that local to wales, but i've seen Permanent Makeup - Eyebrow, Lips, Eyeliner and Areola Tattoo | Nouveau Contour Semi Permanent Makeup | Nouveau

I was wondering who's trained else where and have been happy and 100% satisfied with the training?

This is defiantly my next step i've had my eyebrows done myself and i've never been so pleased, also i live in the valleys where is quiet away from the cities and larger towns so i know i could kick this off and get clientele,i have about 6 months or more to get at least some money together, so my research starts now.

Can anyone recommend a company?

Hi tasha. I haven't got any info sorry but im also from the valleys and interested in spm. Thought id join you in the search. Dont worry though my salon is in Cwmbran so im not about to trample on your territory ;-)

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

Hi Tasha,

Did you find any training?

If you're interested in Permanent Makeup then you might like to know we're launching a website soon that will answer a lot of the questions that you have about training in Permanent Cosmetics.

Micropigmentation Pro - www.micropigmentationpro.com

Best of luck!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back