Sensation Sachets

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

princessmowgli

Reaction score
Does anyone know if the Creative Sensations range is available in sachets. I have looked on the web site but no joy. If not, then is anyone able to suggest an alternative as I am needing to make up some gift sets.

Thanks

Hi sonia

No sachets hun but they do do a range of scentsation lotion sizes - 8.3oz, 2oz and mini's - sounds like the 2 oz or mini's is what you maybe after.

I have some of the Mini Gingerbreads and they are selling very very quickly, im sure they have the new scentsation Apple and Cinnamon in that size too, here's hoping anyway !

kx

The Scentsation minis and mini Solar Oil make perfect client gifts. This is what I'm giving each of my clients this year. I've put them in clear cellophane bags with a little shredded holographic paper. It enables clients to try the Scentsations and encourages them to use Solar Oil which in turn will lead to longer lasting enhancements and more retail sales, hopefully! :)

Latest posts

Back