Separate photo album for iPhone 4

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BronzeBeauties

Reaction score
Hi girls
I have taken so so many photos of my work that they ate completely clogging up my camera roll on my iphone 4!
I made another album in photos which copies the selected photos into it but as soon as i delete them from canera roll they are removed from new album! Grr!
I dont use the laptop much so dont want to back photos up ontheor and delete from phone was wondering f maybe their is an app i can store my photos in even once deleted from canera roll?
Dont like the idea of a whole new phone just for work but i like to go into my amera roll album to see personal photos not hundreds of work related ones lol xx

Even if they are stored in an app they will take up the same memory as the camera roll. Do you need then to refer back to if so you could print a few of the most popular designs and back up the rest to another source.

Hi
I dont mind that they take up the memory its just i want them out of camera roll if makes sense x

I'm getting to the same point as you. I've decide that as I post my work on Facebook then that's a way of keeping them. Now I just have to muster up the courage to delete them from the phone now :)
Vicki x

You can use Dropbox to store all you photos etc x

Latest posts

Back