shades of acrylic...please look!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

katiekutlet

Reaction score
Hi i am new to the nail industry an am just about to purchase some nsi classic acrylic powders for sculptures. As i have never used nsi before can anyone recommend which shades to go for ie. the natural or pink as well as the white... or can you recommend something better. ta.:confused:

Hi, Welcome to the fab world of nails......

I personally would suggest that you stick to the brand of which you trained with initially to build your experience and then venture onto other brands. It's always a good idea to have a mixture of powders where possible as this helps when you come to custom blending etc.... For now i'd stick to mastering the basics, pink & white and ask advise from your educating company. It's so easy to jump straight in and purchase lots of differnt branded products but in the long run it's un- necessary expense. Believe me I've been there. At the end of the day it's entirely upto you though chick - I wish you good luck & success :D

Im gonna sound really dumb here but what is custom blending is it where you match the natural nail colour to make the nail bed look longer?
ive only been trained using uv acrylic and tips and was wanting to have a go with the normal stuff... x

Hi......custom blending aside (check out Peter Pan's post and all will be explained and shown!!)

If you are trained in UV acrylic...switching over to L&P you will need some training...especially regarding mix ratio.....I don't think it is something you can just "pick up"......different companies have different mix ratio's for their liquids and powder, and I think NSI is a wetter mix than Creative (Don't quote me!)....so again I say you would need some training or conversion from whatever companies products you choose....Hope this Helps....

Latest posts

Back