Share the secret link

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

teeka3pn

Reaction score
Hiya,

I've been trawling through the posts but cannot seem to find the one regarding the "Share the secret" by Gigi.
If you offer a "Refer a friend" scheme is it better to
1. Once the new client has booked and paid for their treatment offer the existing client their next treatment free.
or
2. Offer both a discount of 20-25%
or
3. Only offer the existing client the discount

Any thoughts would be gratefully received as I have managed to confuse the issue entirely and I know that discount was not mentioned in the original thread when I found it and myself personally am not overly happy about discounting already reduced prices, especially as I am only just starting up as a mobile tech,
cheers

Ali xx

See, what I do now that I'm starting out and doing it all from home while I do some more schooling - skin care this time - I tell my friends/clients that for every 5 people they send to me that have a service that's more than $25 they get a choice of a free service [full set or pedicure]. So far it's been great. I have two people who are at 4 and another friend that wants me to do an 'acrylic party' for her.

Latest posts

Back