Sharpie & Shellac?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So are these just regular sharpies or permanent ones? Could anyone post a link to the exact ones please?

I'm looking forward to using something I will have some more control with!

Omgee i am so buying sharpies now, i hate the nail art pens

:)

I then researched for marker pens that are acrylic paint based but that were exactly like a pen and came across these but they are massively expensive. However they are odourless, xylene free and non toxic, so I still want them! :lol:

But it's only £2.40 a pen ;)

But it's only £2.40 a pen ;)

But the minimum order is £30 or something. Then found them on another site but their shipping charge was £18 :eek: uk based too?! Plus how would you choose which colours? I want them all!! :D Best stick with my sharpies for now :)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek

Amazon have a 24 pk with a whole range of colours in it for £14 plus £1 postage

Amazon have a 24 pk with a whole range of colours in it for £14 plus £1 postage

Purchased! I'm going to be skins with all these nail art bits!!x

And the gold silver bronze set!x

Lol the buyer is gonna wonder why on earth he's suddenly got a rush on sharpies! Haha

I have searched high and low in my local craft shops for a white one and all I could find was one that looks like tipex!! Any suggestions on which white one to go for? x

Hi ladies. I bought these ones today in tesco. £5.25. They are Stabilo point 88. I am sure they are the same ones the very talented ibizasun posted pic off. HTH 😀

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1359640882.898179.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1359640882.898179.jpg
    38.2 KB · Views: 976
I went and bought a black one from asda just to see before I bought the whole pack off amazon and yes my art looks so much better have always been able to draw with pens just not paint!

But the minimum order is £30 or something. Then found them on another site but their shipping charge was £18 :eek: uk based too?! Plus how would you choose which colours? I want them all!! :D Best stick with my sharpies for now :)

iv bought some from ebay, they are fab!

iv bought some from ebay, they are fab!

Ah so jealous! Are they just like using a pen? This is what I want out of them :)

Ah so jealous! Are they just like using a pen? This is what I want out of them :)

yup, exactly like that - the only col im not very impressed with is the white, its a bit milky but the other col are really vibrant.

Just ordered mine on Amazon can't wait now! Can I wait till they come to do my nails hhmmm I just don't know!!!

We need some sharpie art pics:)xx

Something else to buy lol x

I've just bought a pack of 8 mini fine liner pens from poundland! Just had a go on shellac and they work perfect.
Vicki :) xx

Latest posts

Back