Shelf life of flirties extra strength?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lovemylashes

Reaction score
Hi

Wonder whether anyone here can help me! Once opened, what's the shelf life of Flirtie's extra strength glue? Someone told me 9 months which is such a long time, I would feel a little uncomfortable using an 8-9 month old glue on a client considering most glues last about 3 months!

Thanks all xx

Hi,

The Flirties bottle does state 9m after opening.

However, I've found it starts to go gloopy and stringy after a few months. (Bit annoying as there's still loads left in the bottle)

elliebee is correct the shelf life of flirties adhesive is 9 month but again it does start to deteriorate over time and the more you open and close it letting in air etc is going to speed up the process. I do so many sets of lashes that im onto a new one very quickly anyway but if it has started to go a bit thick then maybe its time to order a new one. The flirties adhesive is fab though! x

Hi Bonkers, how long do you change the glue? monthly or 2/3 months?

I have just purchased some Flirties glue.

Thanks xx

My adhesive prob lasts 1-3 months depending on how busy I am. The shelf life is 9 mths and recently I found an old bottle I only opened once about 6 mths ago I thought I'd kist but it was absolutely fine. I find if I'm doing lots of lashes then I'm opening and closing the bottle slot more so air is getting in more than if I wasn't so it doesn't last as long. If it does start to hi a little thick and gloopy I throw it away. I just always try to have a couple of bottles spare.

Remember to give it a shake and warm it slightly in the palm of your hand before using it it does work best that way.

So 9 month shelf life but changed if it runs out or starts to go gloopy

X

Latest posts

Back