Shellac aftercare instructions

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Susandoeshair

Reaction score
Hello my UK friends!
I've been reading your wonderful site for quite a long time and I really enjoy seeing all of the different ideas and techniques here. One thing that I've noticed is that lots of you have "after care" info you hand out to your clients. I can't seem to find any techs here who have such a thing printed out, and I'd love to be able to hand something to clients when they leave the salon.
Is there anyone out there who'd be willing to share theirs with me? Please, pretty please?? 😉

If you email me gigirouse at gmail dot com I will send it to you, for Shellac, Minx or enhancements. You will have to wait two weeks though until I get home from my vacation in the USA. X

Thank you so much! I'll be on vacation, too, so no worries. Where will you be in the US? It would be really funny if we were going to England..lol

Hey sorry to hijack the thread.

Geeg, would you mind sending this to me as well?

Cxx

And sorry to jump in too but if you could send this to me too, I'd be so grateful xxx

Hi
Hope you don't mind me jumping in but I would be so grateful if you could also send me this information.
Thanks so much from a very grateful geek

If anyone else should require Shellac aftercare instructions, and as suggested, just send Geeg an email and she'll get back to you as soon as she can.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back