Shellac and Gel ll difference

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xkayla_herex

Xamyx
Reaction score
I have started doing gel ll alongside of shellac, and just wondered for those who also do this how do you explain to clients the difference between the two?

Shellac is a power polish where as Gel II is pure gel. Gel II requires no base coat and is LED cureable so service time is quicker. Gel II have a larger colour range and although very thin on the nail it's incredibly strong. Does that help?

Steph xx

Hi i normally use cnd shellac but am very keen to try gel ll alongside. What price are u per bottle of gel ll to purchase!? I hav sent over my manicure certificates to creative beauty but stil waitin for account to be set up so im curious☺️ xx

I'm not sure how much gel ll are from the top if my head and can't get Into my account ATM but From what I remember they are similar to shellac in price but bigger bottles so you get more for your money, although you apply gel ll thicker than you would the shellac so probaly works out the same in the end maybe? X

I'm not sure how much gel ll are from the top if my head and can't get Into my account ATM but From what I remember they are similar to shellac in price but bigger bottles so you get more for your money, although you apply gel ll thicker than you would the shellac so probaly works out the same in the end maybe? X

You are right the prices are very similar. Gel II bottles are 14ml so you get dpuble for your money. You'll get more services per bottle too so it's win win.

Steph xx

Hi i normally use cnd shellac but am very keen to try gel ll alongside. What price are u per bottle of gel ll to purchase!? I hav sent over my manicure certificates to creative beauty but stil waitin for account to be set up so im curious☺️ xx

How long ago did you send your certificate over? Might be worth a quick call on Monday morning to get it set up if it's been a while as they've been incredibly busy with rolling out the new education programme, setting up the call centre and will soon be heading into show prep.

Steph xx

Latest posts

Back