Shellac art & styles/nail art plus

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kimmyc23

Reaction score
Hi
Has anyone done these courses? what kind of techniques do you learn?

I want to learn more about doing things with shellac rather than additives/glitter at the moment so would prefer to pick the course that covers it x

If you pop onto sweet squared there is usually some indication on there as to what the course involve. My local training provider (the correct term has completely left my head 😡) is on facebook and always answers questions so perhaps if you email or call S2 they will be happy to discuss this with you. I am yet to do them but I am planning on doing all pre-requisites to hopefully lead to the masters course. I think there's a thread in here where geeks who did all of them either themselves or collectively have discussed the Shellac courses in great detail. I popped "Masters in nails" or even "Shellac arts and styles" in the search section of this site and it came up in the list. Hope this helps x

If you pop onto sweet squared there is usually some indication on there as to what the course involve. My local training provider (the correct term has completely left my head 😡) is on facebook and always answers questions so perhaps if you email or call S2 they will be happy to discuss this with you. I am yet to do them but I am planning on doing all pre-requisites to hopefully lead to the masters course. I think there's a thread in here where geeks who did all of them either themselves or collectively have discussed the Shellac courses in great detail. I popped "Masters in nails" or even "Shellac arts and styles" in the search section of this site and it came up in the list. Hope this helps x

Thank you!! yeah I'm hoping to do the same :) there's girl local to me who has done the masters course and her work is amazing!!! X

Latest posts

Back