Shellac Attack or Shellac brings them back??

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bex_w84

Reaction score
I am all set to order my kit to go on a Shellac course.

However I am slightly confused on which course/seminar I need to do...Shellac Attack seminar or Shellac Brings them back half day course?

I have had some say Shellac Attack is enough...Can anyone that has done either recommend one for me?

Thanks so much.

Bex

I don't think I had the option when I booked mine, I was told it was just Shellac Attack. But, I wish I would have done Shellac Brings Them Back, my course seemed so rushed as it was completely full and I barely had time to apply any!

It depends if you want to do practical or not and whether you want a certificate I would say x

It depends if you want to do practical or not and whether you want a certificate I would say x

I got a certificate with Shellac Attack

Shellac attack if more a of Demo day! you get to see the product etc but you dont get to have a good get the theory side of the product! i would say the Brings them back class is essential! you find out everything you need to know about Shellac and get a big shiny certificate! Also when the new Shellac certification come in the UK this will help you get it :) x

Brings em back! You get hands on, learn more about the system and a certificate! For what it costs (pennies, you'd recoup the cost with just 2 clients) its well worth it!

I did mine a few weeks ago, for the certificate more than anything!

At the risk of repeating myself, despite what everyone is saying you DO get a certificate with both!

Coming from someone where a Shellac course isn't offered, I'd say do the Brings Them Back one, just because it sounds more hands on. ANY type of help you can get in this industry is just going to propel you forward faster!

At the risk of repeating myself, despite what everyone is saying you DO get a certificate with both!

As far as I am aware bring em back is the only one being offered now! Was only 1 I was told about and only one in the course brochure

Hello lovely! I did the Shellac Attack, wasn't given an option at the time. It was a good course but not that much hands on stuff as we ran out of time, but I did so much research via Fingernail fixer and the Shellac group on here I already knew a bit about the basics :) Definitely worth having a good snoop first x

I believe you DO NOT get a Certificate if you attend a Shellac Attack

You will only get a Certificate if you do actually hands on! and a Educator can see you are applying the system correctly!

You may have before but as i said you will only get one if you do hands on :)

I believe you DO NOT get a Certificate if you attend a Shellac Attack

You will only get a Certificate if you do actually hands on! and a Educator can see you are applying the system correctly!

You may have before but as i said you will only get one if you do hands on :)

I did apply Shellac in front of my Educator in the Shellac Attack class. Albeit briefly (all my classes have been rushed).

Thank you for your replies!

Will have a think about it and speak to sweet squared about getting certificates for both.

Thanks for the tips Honey baby! Been looking on Fingernail Fixer and found it quite helpful.
xx

Latest posts

Back