Shellac car magnet

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Becky_simon

Reaction score
Have any of your mobile nail tech's brought these:

Shellac Car Magnets (Round) 2012 - set of 2

I do like them but im still not 100% keen on the fact they CND are advertising to use your nails as 'tool's almost. That nail is most definitely under that ringpull there and I certainly wouldn't be advertising that.

Maybe im looking too deeply at it.... I do like them and think they would look lovely on my car! :lol:

I have thought about it but decided I'd wait until they release new ones. I don't agree with this advertising campaign, so won't be using it. Hopefully the next campaign will be better :)

I have thought about it but decided I'd wait until they release new ones. I don't agree with this advertising campaign, so won't be using it. Hopefully the next campaign will be better :)

So Im not the only one who is thinking this then? Feeling better about that now!

How often do CND release new marketing campaign materials? Will we get some updated images/posters in 2013?

If you still wanted to advertise on your car you could always design your own. Vistaprint do car magnets which are very reasonably priced. I advertise my other business of bouncy castles on my car and get quite a bit of business from it.

Have any of your mobile nail tech's brought these:

Shellac Car Magnets (Round) 2012 - set of 2

I do like them but im still not 100% keen on the fact they CND are advertising to use your nails as 'tool's almost. That nail is most definitely under that ringpull there and I certainly wouldn't be advertising that.

Maybe im looking too deeply at it.... I do like them and think they would look lovely on my car! :lol:

I advertise my CND shellac services on my car. I used vista print and designed my own. I cut and pasted CND Shellac images onto the pro former and created my own - it looked really professional

Latest posts

Back