Shellac colour help - blue

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

webdivauk

Reaction score

Blue Shoes by Diva Sian, on Flickr

I've been asked to come up with a Shellac combo to tone in with these shoes. My friend would like something lighter in shade. I'm looking at Water Park but I don't think it will be dark enough. Any suggestions? I don't mind using additives.

TIA
Sian

I've seen a colour similar to this made with azure wish and a blue additive. I don't have any CND ones but the salon owner was raving me to me about them so I assume it was CND blue? X

I would try the CND additive cerulean blue over cream puff.

Haven't tried it but just wondering about midnight swim with azure wish layered??

Blue additive over waterpark?

This blue is Shellac Midnight swim with cerulean blue additive slightly darkened with black additive.

Pretty close to the colour, you could always leave the black additive out.

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1370034116.006288.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1370034116.006288.jpg
    111.6 KB · Views: 1,233
Thank you all. I'm going to try a few combinations to see which one my friend prefers:)

This blue is Shellac Midnight swim with cerulean blue additive slightly darkened with black additive.

Pretty close to the colour, you could always leave the black additive out.

I love that, so pretty!

After all the excitement of colour matching the blue my friend couldn't find accessories to match so ended up with a nude/pink which I'm going to see tomorrow. I should have enough colours to get something to tone in.

Latest posts

Back