Shellac colours 2014

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aayspa

Reaction score
Hi lovely geeks,

I'm just wondering if we are going to be a collection short this year? Don't we usually get a new collection for every season plus limited edition Christmas colours?

Correct me if I'm wrong but we had
Open Road as our spring collection
Paradise as our summer collection
Modern Folklore as the Autumn collection
And now Gilded Dreams as Christmas

Do we not get a winter collection this year or am I being impatient? Just thought they'd have come out before the Christmas ones?!

Not that I'm addicted to Shellac or anything 😳

Thanks guys x

This is an interesting point, hopefully someone will know more and be able to shed some light, or maybe ring S2? xxx

The next lot after Gilded Dreams are on the CND website.

The next lot after Gilded Dreams are on the CND website.

What's the collection called? I can only see Modern Folklore and nothing about Gilded Dreams?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

There are pictures online.
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1411165823.376137.jpg

Field fox looks gorgeous!

Found these on cnd website, I'm thinking a certain sentence in one of them means a matte topcoat!!

Sent from my SM-G900I using SalonGeek mobile app

Attachments

• 1411172833893.jpg
    1411172833893.jpg
    82.1 KB · Views: 570
  • 1411172873469.jpg
    1411172873469.jpg
    74.8 KB · Views: 1,133

This image is just weird, these colors exist but some of the names are changed.

Packing for Christmas colors.

Found these on cnd website, I'm thinking a certain sentence in one of them means a matte topcoat!!

Nails are easy and softly squared - as wearable and simple as a barefoot stroll through the grass. Finishes play with matte and shiny effects just as the sun plays on a pond or a hummingbird's wings.

She pulls on her floppy hat, out for a stroll. She is relaxed, open - a natural part of her perfect surroundings.

Thats major wierd! It must be a mistake? Or they are re formulating old colours?

Thanks for the input guys.

So, if they are already advertising spring colours then I guess we not getting winter colours this year 😢

Is gilded dreams defiantly a Christmas collection? Maybe they're our winter ones? They don't look very Christmassy to me lol

I love the look of this pale blue! 😍

Correct me if I'm wrong but we got open road in January didn't we? So I'm guessing that's when the next spring ones will come.

Don't get me wrong I love the new collections but my bank balance doesn't! I've decided from now on I'm not buying new collections until they are "season appropriate" so I've held off for the autumn ones until October, even though I'm dying to get my hands on them lol xx

Is gilded dreams defiantly a Christmas collection? Maybe they're our winter ones? They don't look very Christmassy to me lol

I love the look of this pale blue! 😍

Correct me if I'm wrong but we got open road in January didn't we? So I'm guessing that's when the next spring ones will come.

Don't get me wrong I love the new collections but my bank balance doesn't! I've decided from now on I'm not buying new collections until they are "season appropriate" so I've held off for the autumn ones until October, even though I'm dying to get my hands on them lol xx

Open Road came out the first week of December last year.

Gilded Dreams is like a chameleon collection, I can literally imagine them to be suitable for any season.

I have had a preview of this collection and made a full comparison video comparing the shades. The video and photos are all here ☺️

Hope this helps X

http://www.liverpoollashes.co.uk/2014/09/cnd-gilded-dreams-collection_17.html?m=1

Liking the idea of a matte top coat!! Hope we get one :)

Latest posts

Back