Shellac colours changing?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

glitzybiz

Reaction score
Is it just me or has anyone else noticed a change in some of the shellac colours? iv noticed for example red baroness once had quite alot of depth but the second bottle i bought which was from ellisons seemed alot more watered down and slightly lighter, even my client noticed the difference! and tropix once was quite a bright orangy coral now my new bottle is very light hasnt got that bright look to it.

Maybe they are just a dodgy two but they were bought from ellisons,who obviously buy straight from sweet squared. :(

very strange......:|

Hi yes ive had the same problem with 2 shellac colours and i bought mine from sweet squared, but then ive also had the same problem with gelish.............

sam

Hi yes ive had the same problem with 2 shellac colours and i bought mine from sweet squared, but then ive also had the same problem with gelish.............

sam

Yes i mean i dont know wether they are trying to improve the colours but i prefered the originals!

I noticed this with red baroness too! Odd! X

Latest posts

Back