Shellac colours

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Miss.Kayley

Reaction score
Hi, sorry if there is already a thread for this but couldnt see one...

I need to get a decent collection of colours to start me off but I'm finding it real hard to decide as there are so many to choose from! I quite like the contradictions collection but want to add a few more colours.. any help would be fab!

Thanks in advance x

My fav French colours are cream puff & negligee,

Reds; wildfire, Ruby ritz - for Christmas, tropic - coral ish red, masquerade, decadence,

Pinks; Hot pop pink, tuti fruiti, cake pop, clearly pink,

Purples; lilac longing, grape gum, plum Paisley,

Blue; cerulean sea, creekside, midnight swim,

Green; Hotski to Tchotchi, lush tropics, mint convertible,

Nudes; satin pyjamas, beau,

Too many to mention [emoji85][emoji23] Xx

I watched Liverpool lashes youtube vid for help picking my first shellac colours.
I'm just starting out and have chosen:

Tropix, wildfire, negligee & creampuff (will be in my kit when I do training)

Field Fox, blush teddy, pink bikini, black pool, hotski, Oxblood & rock royalty.
& lecente glitters.

Also you can email S2 and ask for the latest best selling list. X

Thank you both [emoji5]️ too many colours to choose from! I love ruby ritz! That is definitely going on my shopping list in time for xmas!! Xx

I'm in the same boat and could spend a fortune it's working out what I need to get going and then build from there.

I've been told about three red shades, two pinks, a couple of summery colours i.e coral and a purple or something maybe (I know seems daft when we're heading for Christmas) a couple of nudes, black, glitters to change effects too and French manicure (so I went with cream puff and nude knickers for that effect). I've also chosen to add field fox, rubble and fedora just because I love them. There's also a colour wheel you can buy, it helped me loads deciding what shades to get so I didn't get similar ones.

I hope this has helped a little

Miss Kayley I sent you a message about a Facebook group I can add you to, Kirsty feel free to message me about it too if you like? xx

Latest posts

Back