Shellac course booked

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fluffle

Reaction score
I am so excited I have not long got off the phone I have booked the course :D

I thought It would be better to learn to do it correctly and not touch anything before I did the course :)

Someone told me oh its easy just buy it off ebay :( ofcourse they meant bluesky and what did I need training for. but I want to be pro not a messer. I can not wait. I am so excited :D
My hubby doesnt understand its just nails to him lol although he did pay for me bless him.

Thought my fellow geeks would understand better ;)

Just checking you have booked your Shellac training with a CND Educator through Sweet Squared?

Been a couple threads recently of people who have done a 'Shellac Course' with an unofficial trainer and been taught the wrong technique or use of different products/lamp.

Otherwise good luck!
I'm starting my CND training, of which Shellac will be a part next week so I know that excited feeling. :D

If you don't mind me asking, who did you book with and how much was it? as I am also looking to book a shellac course

Oh yes I went through S2. I always reseach before jumping in, so knew to go there :)
Awww good luck with your course, I wonder what I will be like the day I get to go.

I think its part of the rules on hear we arent allowed to discuss prices of things.
You could phone S2 and they will tell you how much and your closest place to go to.

Totally understand your excitement, I was exactly the same!! 😃😃.
I hope you thoroughly enjoy it, and you'll get a beautiful, also huge certificate too! X

I completed my shellac art and styles class today and received another huuuuggee certificate ! It was fabulous, I'm still smiling now :) I also seem to of booked myself on the liquid and powder conversion course too, Oopppsss lol
I hope thatyou all love your courses as much as I have so far xxx

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

Just checking you have booked your Shellac training with a CND Educator through Sweet Squared?

Been a couple threads recently of people who have done a 'Shellac Course' with an unofficial trainer and been taught the wrong technique or use of different products/lamp.

Otherwise good luck!
I'm starting my CND training, of which Shellac will be a part next week so I know that excited feeling. :D

Me too - doing my CND Naturally course next week which shellac is a part of and I'm sooooooo excited!!!! 6 days to go!!! Teehee x

Doing CND shellac at college in Easter! Honestly very very excited about it! Going by our lecture we will be the first college to get this amazing opportunity!

Can't wait!

xxx

Glad I am not the only one who is bouncing off the walls.
I am already planning what I want to do next year. I wish I could do everything all at once lol

I am sure I will LOVE it. I cant wait :)

Aww 6 days thats not long at all now good luck :)

Latest posts

Back