Shellac Desert Poppy?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sparkle_Beauty_

Reaction score
I'm looking at ordering Desert Poppy in Shellac but I already have Tropix and Lobster Roll and despite looking at lots of pictures of colour pops etc it's hard to tell if there's much difference between them, can anyone tell me if these's a big difference between Desert poppy and the other oranges?

Thank you in advance :)

Hi, i just did one today, its a lovely colour, its lighter than the other two, and its more orangey than tropix, its different colour to lobster roll and its lighter than electric orange, so yeah, different

It's been my most popular colour this summer (in Australia). I own every Shellac colour and only got this recently but already need a new bottle! Very different from Tropix and Lobster Roll.

Thanks to you both for your replies, I'll be adding it to my order! :) it's so difficult to tell looking at pictures online what the true colour is like

It's gorgeous and has a very subtle shimmer to it.
I've converted myself from tropix onto it (I've always got tropix on my toes and at least every other infil on hands lol)
It's gorgeous over lobster roll for a slightly darker colour x

I forgot- I've got lobster roll and desert poppy on now lol. Here you go , excuse where I've filed top coat off, I've just done an infill x
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1392069229.064161.jpg

That's great thanks :) it looks lovely over lobster roll and I can see from the second picture it's more orange. it looks a gorgeous colour...decision made!

It's absolotely the best colour from the recent ones.ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1392072053.883140.jpg

Can I ask, is that 2 x lobster roll and 1 x poppy or 1 of each? Love it! Cxxxx

Can I ask, is that 2 x lobster roll and 1 x poppy or 1 of each? Love it! Cxxxx

If your asking me.... One of each,
If not, sorry for butting in lol x

It was you, lol, cheers! Xxxx

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1392157542.716271.jpgdesert poppy and tangerine glitter, going to be very popular this summer. If ever get one that is!

It was you, lol, cheers! Xxxx

Haha! It's my fave now, only prob is
I only have a small client base and half of em are trotting round with this combo on hahaha! Think I might put some gold glitter on it soon! X

I love Desert Poppy - it is absolutely beautiful - and has a really pretty shimmer. Here it is on a client's nails I did last night.

Attachments

• desert poppy.jpg
    desert poppy.jpg
    126.8 KB · Views: 3,986
  • desert poppy thumb.jpg
    desert poppy thumb.jpg
    120.7 KB · Views: 1,537

Latest posts

Back