Shellac-do you need to do a course?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Clarabo

Reaction score
Do you need to do a cnd course to do shellac and if so how do you apply and is there classes in Glasgow ? :)

Im sure cnd have classes in glasgow. Its expensive but soooo worth it and the kits u get r amazing :) x

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Im sure cnd have classes in glasgow. Its expensive but soooo worth it and the kits u get r amazing :) x

Do you know how much roughly ? X

You don't have to do a course to use and buy Shellac or register with Sweet Squared, the CND distributor, but you do have to have a professional mani certificate. However, a course or training is always worthwhile as it will teach you the specifics of a product or system.

Karaxxx

For doing the shellac course I think its about £1000 I was £2400 which includes tax for shellac natural nails, liquid and powder and brisa gel. It sounds really expensive but £1000 of that is ur kit u get ur lamp some polishes and loads of stuff to get u started. Xx

You don't have to do a course to use and buy Shellac or register with Sweet Squared, the CND distributor, but you do have to have a professional mani certificate. However, a course or training is always worthwhile as it will teach you the specifics of a product or system.

Karaxxx

That's great thank you , as a newbie it all feels a but like a mine field with all the different brands systems etc x

There's a course called 'Shellac Brings Them Back' to learn how to apply correctly etc you can do this if you have a Manicure certificate recognised by Sweet Squared. You have to buy your own kit with this course as it's much cheaper than the Nails Naturally course which includes the kit. Best to give S2 a call to discuss your options best suited to your education requirements and budget. I hope this helps. Xxx

There's a course called 'Shellac Brings Them Back' to learn how to apply correctly etc you can do this if you have a Manicure certificate recognised by Sweet Squared. You have to buy your own kit with this course as it's much cheaper than the Nails Naturally course which includes the kit. Best to give S2 a call to discuss your options best suited to your education requirements and budget. I hope this helps. Xxx

I'll give s2 a call today , thanks for the info Claire :) xx

If you have a manicure certificate and want to do the cnd shellac course it is not expensive at all, less than £100. ( don't want to put the actual cost up incase I'm bot allowed) Its a brilliant few hours and definitely worth doing to get the best, professional results :D

Have a look at the centre, Scotland. They have locations in Glasgow and Edinburgh. I did the Shellac brings them back course in Edinburgh and it was great. Everyone was so friendly and the course is so worthwhile, even for just picking up good hints and tips. Also it was no where near as expensive as the other person mentioned. Hope this helps.x

Sent from my D5503 using SalonGeek mobile app

If you have a manicure certificate and want to do the cnd shellac course it is not expensive at all, less than £100. ( don't want to put the actual cost up incase I'm bot allowed) Its a brilliant few hours and definitely worth doing to get the best, professional results :D

Thank you so much for this , I was sure I had heard there was a shellac course around that price , I was starting to panick a bit ,is this course done through s2 ? Xx

Have a look at the centre, Scotland. They have locations in Glasgow and Edinburgh. I did the Shellac brings them back course in Edinburgh and it was great. Everyone was so friendly and the course is so worthwhile, even for just picking up good hints and tips. Also it was no where near as expensive as the other person mentioned. Hope this helps.x

Sent from my D5503 using SalonGeek mobile app

Hi thanks for taking the time to reply , I will have a look on line just now , loving the help and support on here , it's been a revelation :) xx

Hiyas

Yes the £1000 is not a shellac course that's a course with more than one thing.

The courses for shellac are changing this year so my advice would be to ring sweet squared on 0845 210 6060. The shellac bring me back is as said only the cost of a couple of shellac services and very good value, you will need to buy the shellac lamp and certain items to do it, but S2 will explain all that and what you will need to purchase.

You will have fun and learn lots tips and tricks doing the course so def recommend it :)

Hiyas

Yes the £1000 is not a shellac course that's a course with more than one thing.

The courses for shellac are changing this year so my advice would be to ring sweet squared on 0845 210 6060. The shellac bring me back is as said only the cost of a couple of shellac services and very good value, you will need to buy the shellac lamp and certain items to do it, but S2 will explain all that and what you will need to purchase.

You will have fun and learn lots tips and tricks doing the course so def recommend it :)

Hi yeah I thought that might have been the case , I'd love to do the full thing but for now I will have to break it all down and build from there. , I will def give s2 a call . I honestly can't wait to get started , thank you so much for the help and advice xx:)

Give Kirsti at the centre in Glasgow a call. They are your local CND training facilitator. She will be able to give you all the information you need. They are fabulous, you won't regret it. Xx

http://www.thefingertipscentre.com/

I'm doing the Shellac brings them back course later this month in Glasgow, as you need is a manicure certificate to do this. As others have mentioned the course price is not expensive at all but it doesn't include your kit and you need to buy a shellac kit to get your certificate. Hope this helps - can't wait to do the course myself!!

You didn't used to need a mani cert, if you're qualified in enhancements that was enough, or it was a few years ago

I done my shellac training at the centre in Edinburgh in October and got free training with my kit which I needed to buy anyway! Xx

Thanks everyone for your replys hopefully doing the shellac brings em back course next month .... Excited !!!!!!!! :)

Yeah if u hav a qualification recognised by sweet squared then u dont hav to to the natural nails course. Unfortunately I had no qualifications at all in the nail industry so had to start from scratch. The natural nail course covers history, salon safety etc. And all the kit it was really worth it. X

Latest posts

Back