Shellac Effects! WOW!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

claire.

Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

I have been looking through some of the pictures that people have put on after doing sets of shellac nails. And some are amazing! How do you do the graduated glitter effects? They call it rock star and it looks like a mixture of colours and very glittery.

Do shellac sell this colour?. Also.... How do you do the nail art onto a shellac painted nail? Would you do a shellac set and then just apply your own nail art?

Many thanks, in advance!
Claire

Rockstar nails are done using a glitter over the entire nail,
you apply your base coat cure for 10 then apply a colour or just pale pink.. Cure for 2 min then apply glitter over the nails or toenails i find the craft glitter is the best.
when the layer is sticky push on with a brush.... Cure for 10 then apply top coat over the entire nail... Hope this helps you can find a link on u tube for fingernail fixer and she shows u lots of different tips on how to get the most out of shellac

If you go on the groups tab there is a Shellac group and also a Rockstar group, I think you'll find all the info you're after in there.

Latest posts

Back