Shellac express5 top and base coat?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Treacle44

Reaction score
I've been on maternity leave for six months so haven't been doing nails. So much has changed!

Is the express5 much better than the original top coat? I noticed that both are still on sale so I'm not sure which to order?

Thanks

I've been on maternity leave for six months so haven't been doing nails. So much has changed!

Is the express5 much better than the original top coat? I noticed that both are still on sale so I'm not sure which to order?

Thanks
I prefer the express5 top coat over the old one, it's a lot less gooey and is thinner in consistency. I use it with my uv lamp so can't comment on it with the Led lamp but I wouldn't go back to the old one x

I use the express top coat with the LED light and it comes out well - very shiney. No problem
Quick to remove too
If client has had straight colour, soak for 5 mins and then you can start removing
Glitter I give 7 mins

Good question op :)

Please tell me that the original shellac top coat and uv lamp aren't being discontinued?!

Express5 is great but over French or a white/pale pastel colour it has a slight tinge to it which I don't like, changing s bright white French to a creamy French. So I still keep the original in stock too.

Latest posts

Back