Shellac for the gothic client

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

123stephy_b

Reaction score
Hi guys I have a new client who's really into the gothic look. I have just done the attached picture on her and she LOVES it. She wants to try out the medium green additive next but I can't think what to put it with that isn't girly or bright!

Does anyone have any ideas on what I can do for her. I am a complete girly girl and love everything pink and sparkly so I'm so stuck lol.

P.s she's really into the additive fade look so will love to see your pictures and ideas thanks! Xx

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1379090579.190564.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1379090579.190564.jpg
    139.5 KB · Views: 488
P.s or the new deep blue additive she also loves and wants to try out!

Hi guys I have a new client who's really into the gothic look. I have just done the attached picture on her and she LOVES it. She wants to try out the medium green additive next but I can't think what to put it with that isn't girly or bright!

Does anyone have any ideas on what I can do for her. I am a complete girly girl and love everything pink and sparkly so I'm so stuck lol.

P.s she's really into the additive fade look so will love to see your pictures and ideas thanks! Xx

Gorgeous. I love them! X

Ooh which additive is that, looks gorgeous! How about some black stamping over the green?

Thanks it's actually brisa lite smoothing gel, Blackpool x2 and then violet pearl additive :)

I've only just got my stamping set and haven't used it yet but think most of the plates are florals haha!

Dark dahlia and burning ember look lovely together and fedora and antique bronze. Maybe try some wildfire under Blackpool or dark dahlia and do some carving xx

Hi I done these a while ago.
Blackpool with 3 stripes of additives pink, green & violet.
Picture doesnt show them very well, but I am like you they were too dark for me i wanted my pink sparkly nails back.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Attachments

• 1379095745400.jpg
    1379095745400.jpg
    22.5 KB · Views: 350
Thanks guys think I'm gonna have to get experimenting! She hates anything blingy and sparkly so I'm really out of my comfort zone lol! Thank god for the forbidden collection and additives that's all I can say lol!

Latest posts

Back