Shellac French crisis

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Peachylady

Reaction score
Lovely geeks, I'm really worried about my shellac French mani. I did one on my colleague and the next day two nails completely lifted off! She had been working with nail varnish remover but not acetone. I did base beau cream puff (tidied with a brush & d sperse) and top coat. Any ideas as to where I went wrong? Any feedback gratefully received. Thank you. :) x

Morning!! Did you Scrubfresh before??
I do -
base, cure
Beau, cure
Studio white, cure
Beau, cure
Topcoat cure 👍

Hi
Sorry to ask the obvious but did you cap the free edges ?

Cream Puff can be a bit thick when used for French, try to keep it as thin as possible, so that it doesn't leave a bump on the end of the nail.

I like to use Studio White as it's more natural and goes on thinner, but some clients prefer the tips whiter.

Fingernail Fixer has a good video on you tube about French Shellac Mani, She gives some good hints on how to get it to last. HTH x

Thank you so much everyone. I did scrub fresh and cap the edges but maybe not thoroughly enough? Next time I am definitely going to do another cost of beau and will watch that YouTube video. Thank you geeks! x

Latest posts

Back