Shellac French for wedding abroad on a smoker

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Holly_

Reaction score
Hi geeks!

My friend is getting married in Greece next month and my wedding present to her will be doing her nails for the wedding 😊 she's unsure of what she wants ATM but if she goes For a French, I'm slightly worried that it might not look perfect for the wedding! She leaves on the 14th September but the wedding isn't til a week later! I have no problems with any of my ladies shellacs not lasting but my friend is a smoker and I'm worried about discolouration! As well as her being abroad so sun/chlorine/sun cream etc!

What are your experiences with smokers having a shellac French polish?

Thanks 😊

Can you not put another top coat on for her with just normal polish and get her to remove it with acetone free remover the day of the wedding? This may give it a bit more protection from yellowing? Xx

When i got married i wore blue shellac as my something blue just a suggestion. X

I'm a dirty smoker 😜 and when I have French I do an extra top coat, if it discolours then like previous poster said I just rub the top gently with acetone. Make sure you show her what you mean by lightly rub it off though as I had a friend do this and rubbed it too much and it looked rubbish.
If she happens to be getting married in Rhodes I will be there then and gladly help her for you haha x

Vicki
Aphrodite Style•Beauty•Hair

Latest posts

Back