Shellac French manicure

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Elegant

Reaction score
Hi there can anyone give me some suggestions for the above.

I am doing a brides nails in a couple of weeks using Shellac. She has tried Cream Puff and has decided she wants a softer white so is going for Studio White and she has been wearing Beau and has decided she wants a pink which is bit pinker rather than shimmery.

I've never used Studio White before so will be ordering it in and am looking for suggestions of which pink would be best to match her requirements and look beautiful with Studio White in case there is a pink colour which I need to order.....I currently have negligee, grapefruit sparkle, strawberry smoothie and Romantique

Thanks guys
J xx

You could use Nude Knickers which is more of a skin toned pink, or maybe Blush Teddy which is pinker but it has a slight shimmer.

Hth!

Sent from my LG-D855 using SalonGeek mobile app

Romantique is lovely as a matte pink base for a french and studio white will be just whst you're looking for x

You could use Nude Knickers which is more of a skin toned pink, or maybe Blush Teddy which is pinker but it has a slight shimmer.

Hth!

Sent from my LG-D855 using SalonGeek mobile app

That's a great help thanks, I'll have a look at both of these xx

Romantique is lovely as a matte pink base for a french and studio white will be just whst you're looking for x[/QUO

Thanks, I do like romantique. Mine is nearly empty think I'll order a new one xx

Hi - have you tried Blush Teddy? I haven't tried it over french yet myself but it's a lovely pink? Maybe best over creampuff instead of studio white tho as it might cover it up a bit more than the usuals, i.e. Beau, romantique, clearly pink. Oh do you have negligee?? 😮

Have you tried strawberry smoothie layered with romantique? My clients like this as it's a lot pinker & gives more coverage to the nail plate. Apply both layers quite thin.

I would personally use, beau or blush teddy with clearly pink over the top then studio white x2. Romantiqe can be too opaque looking like the superdrug stick ons not a good look 😷

Thanks for all the suggestions they all sound like possibilities, the lady had messaged me to say she's possibly thinking about strawberry smoothie with studio white...has anyone ever tried this combination? xx

Latest posts

Back