Shellac glitter like Vegas Nights?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lelu

Reaction score
I love Vegas Nights over Gelish colours. Is there something similar in Shellac range?

I have Vegas Nights and find that the glitter is slightly more concentrated than Shellac's Mother of Pearl, which would be the closest in my opinion. Silver VIP Status has more concentrated glitter but it is a wash of silver as well as the particles so changes the base colour slightly.

There is another glitter coat in Shellac called Zillionaire which I don't have, but get the impression that the glitter is slightly larger. You could try Mother of Pearl and give a couple of extra sweeps over the nail to get a bit more glitter on there, but not making it too thick.

The way I describe the Glitters in the Shellac range to clients are:

Grapefruit Sparkle - sparkle with a hint of pink so will change the colour slightly you layer it over.

Silver VIP Status -silver sparkle with a hint if silver so will slightly change colour layered over.

Gold VIP Status - gold sparkle with a hint of gold so will slightly change colour its layered over.

Mother of Pearl - clear polish with multi coloured dots of colour.

Zillionaire - clear polish with different sized flecks that are multi coloured.

HTH x

Thank you. What I'm after is a bit of sparkle without changing the colour of the polish underneath.

Mother of pearl or zillionaire are the ones to go for x

Latest posts

Back