Shellac help

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sophiechap

Reaction score
Hello everyone I was wondering if you could share experiences with shellac duraforce. I use it on all my clients and majority get 2 weeks wear however some seem to still get chips. I read on here that base, duraforce, colour 2x and duraforce is good for weaker nails? Please could people share if this actually works well? I don’t want to try it and then experience lifting as there is too much product! Thank you

Some people's are just more prone to chipping. However i would try x3 think coats of colour for these people x

Some people's are just more prone to chipping. However i would try x3 think coats of colour for these people x

Hello everyone I was wondering if you could share experiences with shellac duraforce. I use it on all my clients and majority get 2 weeks wear however some seem to still get chips. I read on here that base, duraforce, colour 2x and duraforce is good for weaker nails? Please could people share if this actually works well? I don’t want to try it and then experience lifting as there is too much product! Thank you

I ditched Duraforce almost immediately due to chipping, all if my clients experienced chipping virtually straight away. I've stayed with Original Top Coat

We always use two thin coats of the duraforce top coat and the majority of clients get 4weeks out of them!!

Latest posts

Back