Shellac Information leaflet.

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

purpleivy

Reaction score
As Professionals there is plenty of information given to us about Shellac. I would find a leaflet about Shellac really useful to give to clients, both potential (describing the benefits and maybe an FAQ) and also for users with either FAQ and/or aftercare information.

I take it these aren't available in any form? I haven't seen anything.

As Professionals there is plenty of information given to us about Shellac. I would find a leaflet about Shellac really useful to give to clients, both potential (describing the benefits and maybe an FAQ) and also for users with either FAQ and/or aftercare information.

I take it these aren't available in any form? I haven't seen anything.

Yes there is a new leaflet called "Why Shellac?" that is excellent.

Just ring S2 and ask plus there is also a PDF which I can send to you to have printed, which has been available foe yonks and I have emailed out thousands of them!

Finally there is the Shellac promo video which I send out on request along with the PDF, which you can play in salon or on your iPad or laptop for clients to watch .... They LOVE this video !

All available from me along with the Minx training video for free just by asking and including your S2 customer number for professional security.

Email me at [email protected] to request the material and don't forget your S2 customer number.

Latest posts

Back