Shellac nail art pics/ideas

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

harlsdiesel2

Reaction score
Hi girls I'm loving my shellac and now starting to experiment with some nail art I'm looking for some inspiration for some designs as I'm hopeless when it comes to this.
Would love to see some pics from you ladies who use shellac I'm sure it'll help all of us so bring on the pics!!
Here's one of mine to get started not great but like I said before my imagination is zero lol
Also any advice on brushes would be great thanks.Xx

Whoops here's my pic

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1347822903.607109.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1347822903.607109.jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 16,616
Hiya there are loads of pics on here for ideas. Like the ones you've done they're cute xx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek

Hi girls I'm loving my shellac and now starting to experiment with some nail art I'm looking for some inspiration for some designs as I'm hopeless when it comes to this.
Would love to see some pics from you ladies who use shellac I'm sure it'll help all of us so bring on the pics!!
Here's one of mine to get started not great but like I said before my imagination is zero lol
Also any advice on brushes would be great thanks.Xx
Hi, did you do your black lines after you cured the colour or do u top coat wipe with d sperse then do nail art? When I do mine it goes streaky and looks rubbish! don't know what I am doing wrong? :-( x

Hi, did you do your black lines after you cured the colour or do u top coat wipe with d sperse then do nail art? When I do mine it goes streaky and looks rubbish! don't know what I am doing wrong? :-( x

Hiya,yeah done my colour first then my black lines I didnt wipe With d sperse til I top coated it took me ages lol.Xx

Hiya,yeah done my colour first then my black lines I didnt wipe With d sperse til I top coated it took me ages lol.Xx

That's how I do mine but for some reason it goes patchy :-/ think I'll have to do a bit more practicing. Thanks x

If you join the Shellac Lovers group, you will find hundreds of pics to inspire you, and you can share your own x

Latest posts

Back