Shellac neon colours

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RainDrop

Reaction score
Hiya geeks :)

Does anyone have any recipes they'd like to share to creat a range of neon colours using shellac / additives?

I have had a few requests...I thought about using neon mica but they all seem to have a glitter finish.

So any suggestions (and pics of your creations) would be much appreciated!

Thank you

Hiya geeks :)

Does anyone have any recipes they'd like to share to creat a range of neon colours using shellac / additives?

I have had a few requests...I thought about using neon mica but they all seem to have a glitter finish.

So any suggestions (and pics of your creations) would be much appreciated!

Thank you

If you click on groups above on the bar you can join the CND Additives group and the Shellac group. There are loads of photos and you can post questions there too.

If you click on groups above on the bar you can join the CND Additives group and the Shellac group. There are loads of photos and you can post questions there too.

Fantastic, thanks for the suggestion Geeg, I'm going to get comfy and sift through all the diff combonation's for some inspiration

Where is this on phone app? Away and no laptop but would love to see this group??

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

Where is this on phone app? Away and no laptop but would love to see this group??

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

Can't access it through the app but if you log in via safari you will be able to see them x

Latest posts

Back