Shellac Night Spell collection

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't have the collection, yet but I bet Hypnotic Dreams would look FIERCE over Black Pool! :)

Good suggestion, I will give it a go.

Hypnotic dreams looks lush over Berry Boudoir and it's incredible over Lilac Eclipse

Oooh, thanks for the recommendations. I will give them a go.

Let me know how it goes. :)

I've just made a video showing all the different layering option for hypnotic dreams :) Some very unusual combinations are just gorgeous ❤️ Off the top of my head Magenta Mischeif, and Pretty Poision were just out of this world ❤️❤️❤️

It'll be up on my youtube channel soon ;)

I've just made a video showing all the different layering option for hypnotic dreams :) Some very unusual combinations are just gorgeous ❤️ Off the top of my head Magenta Mischeif, and Pretty Poision were just out of this world ❤️❤️❤️

I can't wait to see! What is your channel?

Excellent, Pretty Poison not a combo I would have thought of, I can't wait to see it.

Latest posts

Back