Shellac on Bio Sculpture

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Drive By Beauty

Reaction score
Evening all :)

How effective is shellac on top of a bio overlay? Does it last well?
I have some bio clients that really love the idea of shellac but just dont have strong enough nails to hold it, I have the brisa lite smoothing gel and have tried this with some but with no luck. I'm not trained to sculpt so brisa sculpting is not an option at the moment, so can I use the bio for strength then just out shellac on top?

Any help/ feedback would be great

Thank you x

Evening all :)

How effective is shellac on top of a bio overlay? Does it last well?
I have some bio clients that really love the idea of shellac but just dont have strong enough nails to hold it, I have the brisa lite smoothing gel and have tried this with some but with no luck. I'm not trained to sculpt so brisa sculpting is not an option at the moment, so can I use the bio for strength then just out shellac on top?

Any help/ feedback would be great

Thank you x
I was using Bio Scuplting Gel as a base coat for some of my Shellac clients that needed a little extra help to wear Shellac and it was ok for most. I have since used the Brisa Lite Smoothing Gel on these clients and found it much better. The Brisa Lite Smoothing Gel needs to be applied really thin like a coat of polish to work at its best. Watch the video by The Fingernail Fixer, I found it really helpful. Did you not do Scuplting as part of your Bio training? If you did you can send these details to Sweet Squared and then get on their training for Brisa Lite Sculpting.

Latest posts

Back