shellac or geleration????

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

josiejo

Reaction score
hey geeks!!

i wondered if anyone can help!:rolleyes:

i purchased gelac nails and had a nightmare with it -only lasted 3 days so have taken it bk.

ive heard both shellac and jessica geleration are good but does anyone know which is best??

please help!

thanks lots xxxxxxxxxxx

They're very different systems, and a lot will come down to preference. Personally I love the fact that with Geleration you have the ability to overlay with the colours and to sculpt with the separate builder gel if you so desire.

ok thank you !! xxxxx

As Martin said, it's all down to personal preference. So I can only speak on a Shellac addicts behalf....

I find more clients have heard of Shellac over any similar product - so it seems to sell itself in that way

Now the new 12 colours are out, there is always one colour to entice the client to want to try it....and then plenty more for them to work their way through

Great promotional material and support from S2 - but the best thing of all is that it lives up to its '14 day guarantee' - therefore I feel 100% confident in promoting it to my clients and using it

HTHs x

Latest posts

Back